This is my very first blog ever and im not pretty sure what to write about so i'll start off with just random things on my mind.
First off .. i decided to create a blog so i could have a place to vent out my thoughts and feelings :)
I've never really been the blogging type so i thought id give it a try , also coz i was bored :P
People either know me as the quiet girl or the really loud annoying girl lol um but not many people actually know facts about me so here goes ..
>I sleep walk :O
>Im very artistic
>I want to be a journalist or forensic pathologist
>I would love to travel all over the world
>Im the worlds crappest driver
>I LOVE horror movies <3
>I actually hate any forms of confrontation
>I hate making big deals of things i just like tackling things head on without complaining or making a fuss.
anyways ill be back with some more blogs soon :) byee
No comments:
Post a Comment