Sunday, August 23, 2009

Survey tiiime !


Ok im still really bored so i thought i'd take this survey thing , i have waayy too much time on my hands, i know. xD

X marks the spot. Put an X at the end of each statement that is correct.

. New York is where i long to be [ ]
. When i grow up i want to be famous [X]
. A world made of icecream would be magical [ ] (as yummy as that sounds we'd all melt :O)
. Im a dreamer [X]
. Summer is ace [X]
. I've danced in the rain [X]
. Im always early [ ]
. Im always late [X]
. I miss the old times [X]
. Im doing great at school [ ]
. I miss him [ ]
. I have a best friend [X]
. Im gangsta [ ] bhaha.
. Everythings fine [ ]
. Im completely happy with everything in my life [ ]
. Ive laughed hysterically in the last 24 hrs [X]
. I had pizza for breakfast [X] omg i did actually
. I had a dream the last time i slept [X]

The end ; how random was that lol











1 comment: