
These are a few of my quotes, i make them up but if any of them are taken from anywhere else i will indicate it at the bottom of the quote. I love making quotes so many more blogs dedicated to quotes are coming your way. xx
; I dont think we should be friends anymore, coz baby we should be lovers.
; Now I wander if we'll ever cross paths, you better pray and hope not,
Coz your backstabbing I haven’t forgiven and your bullshit is not forgot.
; Lying in the grass watching the clouds, I thought those days would last ever so long,
We would race each other to the willow tree; I swear your voice I can still strongly hear <3; " Dont sit there and tell me i didn't try because i did all i could && you just kept walking on by "
; I just cant get through to you anymore , acting all up like you're some big whore .
I'll be back with more quotes soon when i think of more xD
omg natgee, i can relate to u on so many levels. im also just an ordinary girl living life one day at a time hoping and wishing for something or someone incredible to come my way. I feel 4 u, keep up the good work and keep those quotes comming. xoxoxo
ReplyDeletejoanna u loser lollll nowhere in my quotes does it state im wishing for something incredible haha see u at school :P
ReplyDeleteno, but i know u r
ReplyDeletei already have things incredible in my life darling :P
ReplyDelete